|Exceeding Expectations Since 1993||
Italy Vacation Rentals - Certified Homes, Villas, & Apartments
(Italy based) Acquisition Specialist - Luxury
To further Parker Villa’s reputation for carefully selecting high quality vacation homes, we are expanding our Italy team to include an Acquisition Specialist for Luxury home rentals and services.
Presently, the Italian vacation rental market is oversaturated with substandard products found on many portal listing websites that are advertised with conflicting pricing, inaccurate representations and fake reviews. Parker Villas successfully unites owners of Italian luxury homes with our loyal following of affluent travelers who appreciate the service we provide in selecting only those homes that meet and maintain our standards for high quality.
The Acquisition Specialist is directly responsible for identifying, analyzing and contracting top quality, 4 to 5-star superior level private homes. This person will deliver homes to the Parker collection that meet our company defined standards for exceptional cleanliness, house amenities & services and property maintenance. They are responsible to negotiate agreements with property owners who are eager to offer world class accommodations, services and amenities that are necessary to satisfy luxury clientele.
The Acquisition Specialist will research, generate and qualify potential leads by phone and provide the US office with accurate and detailed activity reports. Travel throughout Italy is required to the chosen homes for the purpose of inspection and entering into highly skilled, in-person contract negotiation with property owners. This position is ideal for a goal driven individual seeking high income based on measurable results.
The position requires a superbly polished negotiator with a proven record of success in closing contracts. Impeccably professional Italian communication skills and fluent business level English (written and spoken) are required. Applicants must reside in Tuscany or Umbria.
- Work experience with successful contract and pricing negotiations in tourism, hospitality, real estate or a relevant industry. References requested.
- Professional appearance, positive attitude, strong work ethic & personal integrity.
- Adherence to company standards and procedures including submitting precise, complete reports and participation in weekly meetings.
- Work from a home office equipped with Windows PC and reliable, high speed internet connectivity.
- Own an automobile for business travel.
- The Acquisition Specialist is fiscally treated as an independent contractor by Parker, a registered US company. All applicants must be established as "Lavoratore Autonomo con Partita IVA”.
In addition to a lucrative, results-based bonus structure, Parker Villas provides a monthly stipend for business expenses. To apply, please provide two applications, one in Italian and one in English. An application consists of: a Cover Letter explaining how your accomplishments meet the listed requirements and your current CV with salary history. Submit applications to: email@example.com. Only complete applications are considered. No phone calls please.
|« Return to job openings|