|Exceeding Expectations Since 1993||
Italy Vacation Rentals - Certified Homes, Villas, & Apartments
(Italy based) Account Manager – Incoming Tourism
Parker Villas is a US company specializing in renting private vacation homes and apartments in Italy since 1993. The company is a true agency and not a website portal. We have a reputation for carefully selecting only high quality homes for our website and for being very honest in portraying the products sold. Parker Villas has a very high rate of repeat clients that appreciate renting our homes that are clean, well maintained, equipped to their high standards and provide the amenities desired. Parker clients highly value the support they receive while in Italy from our Account Managers. Traveling clients in need of assistance call a phone line, answered by our Managers in Italy, that's available every day.
An Account Manager is directly responsible for working with the owners of the rental properties to ensure the property meets the quality standards the clients are expecting. In addition, the Manager is the person who is contacted by clients should problems arise. The Manager is fully responsible to immediately resolve the problem to the full satisfaction of the rental client. Parker is looking for individuals with experience in international tourism who understand the potential cultural differences between the Italian property owner and the global traveler, and those who are able to provide a smooth rental experience for the clients. The Manager position is ideal for those with a good employment record in the Tour Operating industry, particularly in the positions of Tour Leader, Accompagnatore Turistico or Assistente Turistico.
- Learn and explicitly follow Parker directives on how to provide a high level of service for our international clients.
- Daily contact with property owners by phone and email correspondence to respond to all the requests a rental client may have ranging from standard requests, such as providing a meal service to more detailed requests.
- Maintain contact, as needed, with the vendors of all the services sold to clients to obtain pricing and make bookings or changes for: hotels, transportation companies, wineries, tour guides.
- Short term travel within Italy, at specific times of the year, to view the rental properties and ensure they are cleaned to the level of a 5-star hotel, technically maintained, comfortable, equipped as described and overall, that clients receive the full value of what they have paid for. In cases where a property falls short, the Manager is responsible to work with the property owner to meet the standards prescribed and to continuously check until the property is acceptable.
- Educate property owners on the cultural differences encountered from the clients they are receiving and clearly communicate the details of the level of service they are expected to provide
- Invest personal time to know the areas being serviced
- Answer a phone line for clients traveling within Italy as part of a rotating schedule. Respond to general questions about the property and handle a variety of problems from small to larger. Listen to complaints of clients who are not satisfied and find a way to immediately make the situation correct. Offer assistance in the event of sickness, accident or loss with contacting police office and anticipate client needs in urgent situations.
- Complete reports and make entries in databases to communicate in a timely manner on work progress and complaints.
- Adapt to a schedule of working in two time zones.
- Parker is a US company. Individuals will be paid as consultants
- Native Italian language with a proficiency in writing business correspondence
- Excellent English language skills, both verbal and written for fluent conversation and negotiation
- Work experience with a high level of client responsibility, prefer incoming tourism
- Willingness and ability to follow company instructions to achieve the results needed to maintain satisfied clients. There are many cultural differences that become apparent when servicing international clients. Managers perform the role of advocating for a high level of service rather than accepting the status quo.
- Positive attitude and a high degree of patience along with integrity
- Work in a timely and orderly manner to manage the phone and emails communications between the company, property owners and clients.
- Own an automobile for business travel
- Diplomacy and mediation skills to get immediate results and keep the suppliers and clients in harmony
- High aptitude for problem solving and problem prevention
- Work independently in a home office with reliable and high speed connectivity
Parker Villas provides Account Managers with a cellular phone, fuel supplements for business travel and the opportunity to earn achievement bonuses.
We require two documents in both Italian and English versions: a CV with salary history and a cover letter with an explanation of how your past work experience compares to the description of this job sent to:firstname.lastname@example.org
No phone calls please
|« Return to job openings|